Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

TESOL Spain Annual Convention - Changes and Challenges: Expanding Horizons in ELT


This weekend I have been at the annual TESOL Spain conference. I had a great time, met lots of lovely, interesting people, heard some inspirational talks and learnt about some new practical activities to try out in the classroom. When I go to a conference like this one, I try to attend a healthy mix of plenaries, keynotes and practical workshops, and I think I managed to do so this time. Almost all of the sessions I attended were well worth seeing or participating in and I have taken something positive away from all of them.

Over the next few days, I will be posting on some of the talks I enjoyed. I'm going to look at the handouts and the notes I took at each session and split them up into categories before I start posting what I learnt here.

Just to whet your appetite, you can expect to hear about talks by Herbert Puchta, Paul Braddock, Karenne Sylvester, Nicky Hockly, Hugh Dellar, Jamie Keddie, Carol Read and Nina Lauder (in no particular order!)
Licencia de Creative Commons
So This Is English Blog by Michelle Worgan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.